- ISIS is a Copyright © 2007 of Symyx Technologies and used to be a registered trademark of MDL Information Systems. The name 'ISIS/Draw-like' is referential only, and implies no company or product endorsement from, or affiliation with, Symyx Technologies, Inc. or MDL Information Systems Inc.
- ChemDraw is a Copyright © 2007 and a registered trademark of CambridgeSoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. The name 'ChemDraw-like' is referential only and implies no company or product endorsement from, or affiliation with, CambridgeSoft Corporation.
- BCUT is a trademark of Tripos Inc., used with permission.
All other product and company names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders, in the United States and other countries.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Chemaxon may remove content that appears to infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others. In addition, Chemaxon may terminate the accounts of users who appear to infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your copyrighted material may have been infringed, please submit a written Notification to Chemaxon and provide the following information in the Notification:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- An identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- An identification of the material that you claim is infringing so that we may locate it on the site or in the software.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you that the above information in your notification is accurate, made under penalty of perjury, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest involved.
Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the information as outlined above Chemaxon shall:
- remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
- forward the written notification to such alleged infringer ("Subscriber");
- take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Subscriber that it has removed or disabled access to the material.