History of Changes
- Isotopes now can be added to the atom by using the Text tool.
- Enhanced stereochemical notations can be added through the main and context menu.
- Lists of atoms can be defined in the periodic table for drawing chemical queries.
- It is now possible to draw chemical queries with generic atom types (for example, X for halogens, A for any atom, and so on.)
- The license file is checked upon startup.
- The license owner is now displayed in the About dialog.
- Atoms with custom isotope numbers can be imported and exported.
- It is now possible to import and display MRV files containing reactions.
- It is now possible to export a single-step chemical reaction. The exported chemical content differentiates the reactants, agents, and products.
- Chiral centers are automatically recognized and labeled as absolute.
- Atom properties are now available from the main menu.
- It is now possible to open the periodic table through the context menu of an atom.
- The default position of the charge relative to the atom has been refined.
- Improvement in displaying the formula of selected fragments (displaying charge and radical when cutting a covalent bond.)
- Molecular weight and the exact mass are now displayed together with the formula.
- It is now possible to copy and paste textual information from and to Marvin Pro.
- It is now possible to add R-group labels with custom indexes.
- User interaction pattern of graphical objects (ellipse, rectangle, arrow, etc) is improved. It is possible to move a selected graphical object by dragging inside its borders.
- Snackbar notifications now appear at the bottom-left corner about main events, warnings, and errors.
- The public API allows for sending notification at every edit step.
- Unique ID is automatically added to all molecules handled on the canvas, and can be retrieved through the public API.
May 13th, 2022: 22.11.0
- Marvin Pro has been released.