October 7th, 2019, Standardizer 19.21.0
- HashMap creation in the constructor slowed down standardization and the map wasn't used in most of the use cases
September 2nd, 2019, Standardizer 19.19.0
- Cloning Clean2DAction will now create a proper clone of TemplateBasedClean
June 20th 2019, Standardizer 19.14
- NullPointerException is thrown for some D-substituted compounds during standardisation
- Valence checking error causes normal canonical tautomer generation to fail during standardisation of some salt compounds
May 30th 2019, Standardizer 19.12.0
- Fixes for the normal canonical tautomer generation
May 3rd 2019, Standardizer 19.10.0
- False negative tautomer search hit for some molecules due to incorrect generic tautomer pairs
April 8th 2019, Standardizer 19.9.0
- Incorrect generic tautomer pairs where generated during tautomer search for certain molecules
March 8th 2019, Standardizer 19.7.0
February 1st 2019, Standardizer 19.4.0
- Improved canonical tautomer generation
December 13th 2018, Standardizer 18.30.0
- Incorrect standardized forms of some ChemBL compounds and salts
- Fixing some Exception in charge calculations during standardization
September 5th 2018, Standardizer 18.22.0
- Incorrect Exception is thrown when molecule with valence error is standardized
August 24th 2018, Standardizer 18.21.0
- Amine compounds lose stereo flags during tautomerization in standardization processes (in Standardizer)
- H atom is added to the generated resonant structure of heterocyclic compounds during standardization (in Standardizer)
- Incorrect standardized (normal canonical tautomer) forms of stereoisomers of sulphur compounds
August 1st, 2018: Standardizer 18.18.0
- De-aromatization of a large ring with N fails
- Standardization (tautomerization) results of the same molecule coming from DB sources are different
February 13th, 2018: Standardizer 18.4.0
- Command Line Interface problem: Only the user interface can be started from command prompt.
December 5th, 2016: Standardizer 16.12.5
- Strip salts action can be applied to exact matches considering also the explicit H cases.
November 28th, 2016: Standardizer 16.11.28
- Strip salts action was changed to remove salts only in case of exact isotope matching.
July 25th, 2016: Standardizer 16.7.25
- Error in template based clean of reactions was fixed.
September 14th, 2015: Standardizer 15.9.14
- Standardizer command line application returns proper exit status code if Standardizer license is missing or is invalid.
June 22th, 2015: Standardizer 15.6.22
- Strip salts action doesn't remove all components from the molecule. It leaves at least one component, even if it is a salt defined in the salt dictionary.
May 11th, 2015: Standardizer 15.5.11
- Mixture brackets were removed when Transform action modified a structure inside the mixture brackets.
April 13th, 2015: Standardizer 15.4.13
- Ungroup S-groups action removed coordinate bonds from ferrocene.
February 2nd, 2015: Standardizer 15.2.2
- Bugfixes in Clean 2D action.
January 19th, 2015: Standardizer 15.1.19
- Partial 2D clean (Clean 2D action) did not work.
- Clean 3D action did not work in Standardizer application and Standardizer command line application. Clean 3D did not work via API when final clean was invoked.
November 17th, 2014: Standardizer 14.11.17
- Clean 2D action options were not shown in Standardizer configuration editor.
November 10th, 2014: Standardizer 14.11.10
August 4th, 2014: Standardizer 14.8.4
- Some standardizer actions (Transform, Strip Salts, Remove Solvents) required Structure Search license besides Standardizer license.
July 21th, 2014: Standardizer 14.7.21
New features and Improvements
- Convert Wedge Interpretation standardizer action was removed from Standardizer. Remove it from all of your standardizer configurations.
July 7th, 2014: Standardizer 14.7.7
New features and Improvements
- More convenient solvent removal with the new Remove Solvents action.
- Standardizer requires significantly less memory. Occasional out of memory errors were eliminated.
- GUI layout fixes.
Please visit this page for History of changes relating older JChem versions.