- Bonds are not stored.
- As a consequence, all the Hydrogens must be explicit, otherwise the bond types can not be guessed reliably by the importing program.
- Charges are not stored.
- Query properties and other extra features are not stored.
- Volumetric data is skipped if import option 'M' is specified:
- if volumetric data is read at import then data is stored and saved upon export but it is not processed by Marvin
- if volumetric data is ignored at import then the corresponding fields are filled with defaults (a single voxel with zero volumetric value).
The default behavior is to use the "any" bond type for all bonds, 0 charge for each atom, no implicit hydrogens.
- Volumetric data is not processed by Marvin but read in at import and written out at export. However, MarvinSpace uses the volumetric data. If the import option 'M' is specified then the volumetric data is skipped at import and filled with defaults (a single voxel with zero volumetric value) at export.