April 2nd, 2019: Biomolecule Toolkit Docker Image 19.8.0-0.6.3-999fab6e
See the changes in the Biomolecule Toolkit 19.8.0 improvements and bugfixes.
March 29th, 2019: Biomolecule Toolkit 19.8.0
March 1st, 2019: Biomolecule Toolkit Docker Image 19.6.0-0.6.2-977fa56d
March 1st, 2019: Biomolecule Toolkit Docker Image 19.6.0-0.6.1-7a656806
See the changes in the Biomolecule Toolkit 19.4.0 improvements and bugfixes.
March 1st, 2019: Biomolecule Toolkit 19.6.0
- Security improvement, database endpoints are disabled by default.
February 26th, 2019: Biomolecule Toolkit 19.4.0
Macromolecule by helm lookup (POST /rest/macromolecules/helm) failed when sending a HELM which did not match any registered macromolecules
New attachment point creation (POST /rest/admin/attachmentPointTypes) failed in Oracle
The entityType property of AttributeOption appeared in Swagger two times under different names: entityType and macromoleculeTypeName
Multiple sugars differing only in stereo information were not recognised correctly
Canonicalization of cyclic RNA sequences resulted in incorrect attachment point information
HELM to MOL conversion failed for RNAs which had a connection at the terminal P linker
- New macromolecule type registration failed
February 19th, 2019: Biomolecule Toolkit Docker Image 19.4.0-0.6.0-dfee79db
First release of Biomolecule Toolkit Docker Image.
October 11st, 2018: Biomolecule Toolkit 18.24.0
- New Rest endpoint for health check: /health
- Data migration from older versions handled automatically
See the detailed description in apichanges_18_24_0.html
Comprehensive API changes will happen in the next releases
July 31st, 2018: Biomolecule Toolkit 18.16.0
- “No structure” registration.
- New options for entity types to control the rules of structureless macromolecules. The entity type has MUST_CONTAIN, CAN_CONTAIN and MUST_NOT_CONTAIN options.
- Structureless rules validation on entity registration.
- Lot registration.
- Lot level registration without structure but with lot level attributes.
- Attribute data validation on lot level.
- LOT ID generation based on parent ID. (CID)
- New page for Lot registration in the Biomolecule registration client.
- Flexible ID generation for entity types.
- Default settings for generating corporate ID for macromolecules
- Admin service to create new ID generating rules by entity types.
- Data type validation for attributes.
- More flexible additional data definition on macromolecule and component level.
- Registering biomolecules with domains.
- Response code of get macromolecules by helm service (/rest/macromolecules/helm) was incorrect when the result set was empty.
- Macromolecule annotations were not appeared in the output HELM string.
- Retrieving macromolecules was slow for 100 monomers components.
July 17th, 2018: Biomolecule Toolkit 18.4.0
HELM2 format has become the primary format in Biomolecule Toolkit.
- Cyclic HELM conversion to sequence format failed.
- Search with entity type filter in biotoolkit demo page caused error.
- Synchronization problem was present in aromatic MonomerCount service.
February 8th, 2018: Biomolecule Toolkit 18.3.0
- Two new endpoints for macromolecule property calculation:
- Pairwise SequenceAlignment calculation
- Aromatic MonomerCount calculation
- IsoelectricPoint web service input type has changed, it has fored to text/plain.
- HELM2 formatted macromolecule registration is available.
Macromolecule resolvation with bridge connections failed previously.
January 5th, 2018: Biomolecule Toolkit 17.29.0
- New default monomer library.
- Oracle property template file has been changed.
- Isoelectric point calculation API.
- Prepare macromolecule domain handling on database level
- There were Oracle specific issues.
November 16th, 2017: Biomolecule Toolkit 17.28.0
Fixes security issues for bioreg web client.
November 2nd, 2017: Biomolecule Toolkit 17.22.1
Fixes for build package.
October 18th, 2017: Biomolecule Toolkit 17.22.0
First release of Biomolecule Toolkit.