October 11st, 2018: Biomolecule Toolkit 18.24.0
- New Rest endpoint for health check: /health
- Data migration from older versions handled automatically
See the detailed description in apichanges_18_24_0.html
Comprehensive API changes will happen in the next releases
July 31st, 2018: Biomolecule Toolkit 18.16.0
- “No structure” registration.
- New options for entity types to control the rules of structureless macromolecules. The entity type has MUST_CONTAIN, CAN_CONTAIN and MUST_NOT_CONTAIN options.
- Structureless rules validation on entity registration.
- Lot registration.
- Lot level registration without structure but with lot level attributes.
- Attribute data validation on lot level.
- LOT ID generation based on parent ID. (CID)
- New page for Lot registration in the Biomolecule registration client.
- Flexible ID generation for entity types.
- Default settings for generating corporate ID for macromolecules
- Admin service to create new ID generating rules by entity types.
- Data type validation for attributes.
- More flexible additional data definition on macromolecule and component level.
- Registering biomolecules with domains.
- Response code of get macromolecules by helm service (/rest/macromolecules/helm) was incorrect when the result set was empty.
- Macromolecule annotations were not appeared in the output HELM string.
- Retrieving macromolecules was slow for 100 monomers components.
July 17th, 2018: Biomolecule Toolkit 18.4.0
HELM2 format has become the primary format in Biomolecule Toolkit.
- Cyclic HELM conversion to sequence format failed.
- Search with entity type filter in biotoolkit demo page caused error.
- Syncronization problem was present in aromatic MonomerCount service.
February 8th, 2018: Biomolecule Toolkit 18.3.0
- Two new endpoints for macromolecule property calculation:
- Pairwise SequenceAlignment calculation
- Aromatic MonomerCount calculation
- IsoelectricPoint web service input type has changed, it has fored to text/plain.
- HELM2 formatted macromolecule registration is available.
Macromolecule resolvation with bridge connections failed previously.
January 5th, 2018: Biomolecule Toolkit 17.29.0
- New default monomer library.
- Oracle property template file has been changed.
- Isoelectric point calculation API.
- Prepare macromolecule domain handling on database level
- There were Oracle specific issues.
November 16th, 2017: Biomolecule Toolkit 17.28.0
Fixes security issues for bioreg web client.
November 2nd, 2017: Biomolecule Toolkit 17.22.1
Fixes for build package.
October 18th, 2017: Biomolecule Toolkit 17.22.0
First release of Biomolecule Toolkit.