History of changes: New features and improvements, bug fixes
3rd September, 2021: JChem for Office 21.4.4, Helium 4.
Marvin/JChem 21.4.4 used.
- Copy-pasting multiple cells between Excel sheets could freeze in Japanese environment.
14th June, 2021: JChem for Office 21.4.3, Helium 3.
Marvin/JChem 21.4.3 used.
28th April, 2021: JChem for Office 21.4.2, Helium 2.
- We discovered an XXE vulnerability in several ChemAxon products, that has been fixed. Although JChem for Office is not affected, we strongly advise our customers to upgrade to the latest available version of ChemAxon products.
Marvin/JChem 21.4.2 used.
26th April , 2021: JChem for Office 21.4.1, Helium 1.
Marvin/JChem 21.4.1 used.
- JChem for Office does not support Windows 7 anymore and you might face issues during use. When installing JChem for Office, you will get a warning about this.
- The Import from Instant JChem feature has been removed. Please use the export to JChem for Excel feature in Instant JChem instead.
- ChemDraw 20 is now supported both in JChem for Office and JChem for Office Lite.
- There was a significant slow down when copy-pasting from Excel to Word. This has been normalized.
- The action "From any Text" has become more error tolerant against the white spaces at the beginning and end of the text.
- Paste from MarvinSketch into Word or PowerPoint after a File or DB Import, or after an Add Properties action resulted in an incorrect image.
- Conversion of ISIS/Symyx for Excel, ChemDraw for Excel, Accord for Excel or Insight for Excel workbooks could fail if any of the worksheets contained non-continuous ranges.
- Conversion of the workbooks containing ISIS OLE objects could failed in some special cases.
- JChem for Excel add-in started when a simple text had been pasted into MS Excel if the text was more than 200 characters long.
- JChem for Office didn't work with bundle license keys.
- In some cases, when a structure was copied from Marvin Sketch to Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook, structures were not visible and a black rectangle was pasted.