- Highlighting Valence Errors when checked, highlights atoms having wrong valences with red underline. This option can be set separately for MarvinSketch and MarvinView.
- Automatic Lone Pair Calculation calculates lone pairs automatically. Make sure View > Misc > Lone Pairs is checked to see the result.
- Validate S-groups At Creation disables the S-group types in the drop-down list which would not yield a chemically correct structure. For more information on S-groups click here.
- Carbon Labels options determine the condition of displaying C labels on carbon atoms.
- Ligand Orders options determine in which cases to display the ligand order information for an R-group.
- On R-groups with definitions