Marvin JS User's Guide
Here you can find some information on how to get the most out of Marvin JS User's Guide.
This user documentation consists of the following parts:
- Getting Started gives a quick rundown on the most basic features of Marvin JS. A tips and trick section as well as a comparison of Marvin Sketch and Marvin JS feature sets is also included.
- The Editor Overview section describes the structure of the user interface of Marvin JS. You can read the detailed description of its elements, particularly the toolbars, context menus, and dialogs. This section gives additional information and quick tips about the Graphical User Interface (GUI) and the different functionalities of Marvin JS.
- The Drawing and Editing Options part includes all the information about the ways of drawing in Marvin JS. This section describes how to create, change, or delete structures, text, and graphical objects in Marvin JS.
- In the Feature Overview Pages, we have collected all the functionalities which might be connected to a special workflow. (For example, the Query Structures section includes all the Marvin JS functionalities that are useful for querying.) This section describes the functionalities that are related to some special activities, for example, handling reactions, query features, stereochemistry, Markush structures.
- The Keyboard Shortcuts section lists all available keyboard shortcuts of Marvin JS.
Marvin JS is a continuously evolving editor, our feature overview pages might change, and these pages only include the special functions related to the specific features (but not all).
For the whole list of features, see the Editor Overview section or contact us at email@example.com.