Services tab in MarvinView
The Services Module provides seamless integration of third-party calculations into Marvin. You can add and configure the desired calculations in the Services tab. The set service(s) can be used from the Tools>Service menu of MarvinSketch afterwards.
- Set the order of services by moving them up and down using the Up/Down buttons.
- Add a new service to the list with the Add button. The preference window of the new service will pop up. Read more about setting different services.
- Remove the selected service from the list by the remove button.
- Open Service Configuration from URL. Specify a previously set configuration of services with its URL.
- Import Service Configuration from file. Import a previously set configuration
- Export Service Configuration to file. You can export the set services to a configuration