- JChemBase-DB functionalities
- Filter query setting was not considered during FULL structure search of a molecule database table which might resulted in faulty hit values or exceptions being thrown.
- JChem Base - jcman
- Default fingerprint parameters were not set correctly (they did not depend on table type) when table was created using jcman command line tool.
- JChem Base - general
- NULLPointerException during search in Markush tables containing structures without Markush features has been fixed.
- JChem Cartridge
- jc_standardizer didn't remove hydrogen atoms with "removeexplicitH".
- Markush Search
- The number of timeouting searches has been reduced for complex queries in case of Markush search.
- Reaction Editor threw ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in some cases when Standardization tab was clicked.
- "Ungroup" action did not clean the molecule.