Harmonized System - Knowledge Base
August 3, 2022
- The cHemTS Knowledge Base has been updated with PRECIOUS METALS described in Chapter 28's 2843 heading.
- Versions: UK (v2.2.1), EU (February 28, 2022), US (Basic Edition), US_B (February 22, 2022), CH (01.01.2022), CN (March 07, 2022), IN (June 07, 2022).
July 22, 2022
- The IN cHemTS Knowledge Base has been updated with Chapter 29 of "Tariff (w.e.f. 01.05.2022)" published by the Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance, Government of India.
June 21, 2022
- The cHemTS Knowledge Base has been updated with MIXTURES described in Chapter 38.
- Versions: UK (v2.2.1), EU (published on February 2, 2022), US (2022 Revision 2), US_B (February 10, 2022), CH (01.01.2022), CN (2022-01-01), IN (01-01-2022).
- Now mixtures of chemically defined structures (according to the World Customs Organization's descriptions) in subheadings 3824.8 and 3824.9 and heading 3827 get their Chapter 38 codes.
- Salts - as most of them are defined in Chapter 29 - and some common solvents are not considered as mixture components.
- Please note that assigning codes from Chapter 38 also requires using the latest cHemTS software (version 22.11.0).
April 20, 2022
- The CN cHemTS Knowledge Base has been updated with Chapter 29 of "Import and Export Tariff Schedule of the People's Republic of China (2022)"
April 12, 2022
- Updated Chapter 29 of US Schedule B 2022, published on April 5, 2022
- Specified "Fatty acids with a carbon chain length..." in EU/UK
April 1, 2022
- The US HTS Knowledge Base has been updated according to the WCO 2022 changes: "Harmonized TariffSchedule of the UnitedStates (2022) - Basic Edition - January 2022 - Publication Number: 5277"
- Specification of Tributyltin compounds (2931.20) has been improved.
February 22, 2022
- The 2022 version of the isotopes related HS codes (2845.xx) for European Union, United Kingdom and Switzerland has been added to the Knowledge Base.
February 14, 2022
- The CH HTS Knowledge Base has been updated according to the WCO 2022 changes (Stand: 1.1.2022).
- The drug list used in the drug info field has been updated according to the December 2021 version of FDA Orange Book.
January 31, 2022
- The EU HTS Knowledge Base has been updated according to the WCO 2022 changes (to the EU 2022 January version).
- The UK HTS Knowledge Base has been updated according to the WCO 2022 changes (to the UK 2022 v2.1.6 version).
December 21, 2021
- New country added: United Kingdom (UK) according to their v2.0.24 version update.
- The matching drug name from Pharma Agreement is displayed in the Pharma Agreement field from software version 21.19.0.
December 02, 2021
November 12, 2021
- Important changes: those heading and subheading descriptions are consolidated which are defined by the World Customs Organization's (WCO) Harmonized System (HS). So any typo, punctuation or translation error occurring in a country's description is corrected according to the WCO HS.
- Some minor changes in queries for special molecule structures.
September 14, 2021
- India has been added to the content.
- The Pharma Agreement content has been improved: The Salt dictionary has been updated.
- Identification of Drugs has been improved by looking up both in the FDA Orange Book and Green Book.
May 18, 2021
Drug information is available.
April 26, 2021
February 1, 2021
February 23, 2021