History of changes: New features and improvements, bug fixes
14th June, 2021: JChem for Office 21.4.3, Helium 3.
Marvin/JChem 21.4.3 used.
28th April, 2021: JChem for Office 21.4.2, Helium 2.
Marvin/JChem 21.4.2 used.
26th April , 2021: JChem for Office 21.4.1, Helium 1.
Marvin/JChem 21.4.1 used.
- JChem for Office does not support Windows 7 anymore and you might face issues during use. When installing JChem for Office, you will get a warning about this.
- The Import from Instant JChem feature has been removed. Please use the export to JChem for Excel feature in Instant JChem instead.
- ChemDraw 20 is now supported both in JChem for Office and JChem for Office Lite.
- There was a significant slow down when copy-pasting from Excel to Word. This has been normalized.
- The action "From any Text" has become more error tolerant against the white spaces at the beginning and end of the text.
- Paste from MarvinSketch into Word or PowerPoint after a File or DB Import, or after an Add Properties action resulted in an incorrect image.
- Conversion of ISIS/Symyx for Excel, ChemDraw for Excel, Accord for Excel or Insight for Excel workbooks could fail if any of the worksheets contained non-continuous ranges.
- Conversion of the workbooks containing ISIS OLE objects could failed in some special cases.
- JChem for Excel add-in started when a simple text had been pasted into MS Excel if the text was more than 200 characters long.
- JChem for Office didn't work with bundle license keys.
- In some cases, when a structure was copied from Marvin Sketch to Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook, structures were not visible and a black rectangle was pasted.