Periodic Table Dialog
Draw an Atom through the Periodic Table
- Open the Periodic table dialog by clicking the Periodic table button on the atoms toolbar.
- Click the atom button you would like to choose.
- The dialog closes and the selected atom appears on the tip of the mouse cursor.
- Put the atoms on the desired place by clicking on the canvas as many times as it is needed.
Set an Atom List
- Choose the Atom list button on the lower-left corner in the Periodic table dialog.
- The selected button is indicated by blue, and an OK button appears on the bottom of the dialog.
- Select the atoms you would like to have on your list. The selected atoms are indicated in gray.
- Click OK.
- The dialog closes and selected elements of the atom list appear on the tip of the mouse cursor.