The data controller is Chemaxon (Chemaxon Kft. having registered office at: 1138, Budapest, Váci út 133., VAT no: 12333369-2-41; company number: 01-09-669163). Chemaxon has not appointed a data protection officer since the company does not conduct data management practices that would otherwise make such appointment necessary.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to re-enter them if you come back to the site or browse from one page to another. The web beacon is a small, usually invisible block placed on the webpage toto track visitor activity and prepare statistics.
Chemaxon Websites and applications incorporate different cookies that are divided into the following categories:
● Essential cookies are necessary to access Chemaxon Websites and applications’ core services and functionality through Okta sign-in.
● Analytics cookies help us understand how Chemaxon Websites and applications are being used, how well our marketing campaigns perform, and based on the information we can customize and enhance both Chemaxon Websites and applications for you.
● Performance cookies improve Chemaxon Websites’ and applications’ performance by leveraging non-essential functionality - such as allowing us to remember your last position in a video if viewing had been interrupted due to problems with internet connection or other reasons.
Cookies are also stored by Google Analytics (https://www.google.com/analytics/standard/), the corporate service which measures the effectiveness and efficiency of the Chemaxon Websites and applications.
We use Hotjar Hotjar (https://www.hotjar.com/) services to gain feedback directly from our users and to understand our user’s behavior better regarding Chemaxon Websites in order to develop and improve Chemaxon products and services respectively.
your display preferences, such as contrast color settings or font size
if you have already replied to a survey pop-up (e.g. asks you if the content was helpful or not)
Also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish - for details, visit aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being saved. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended. The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
Here are the links to different web browsers where you can amend your browser preferences, and either delete, enable or disable cookies:
In addition, you can also opt out from targeted advertising, like Google Adwords. In order to do so, please visit https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
On this link you can download an application that prevents Google Inc. to collect data by cookies and web beacons: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881
The legal basis of data management is your consent that you may provide or revoke at any time by using the corresponding settings of your web browser.
The purpose of data management is to identify and distinguish users and their active sessions, store data provided during those sessions and to prevent the loss of data.
The employees of Chemaxon manage the recorded data. We do not make automated decisions in regard to data recorded by cookies, and we do not collect your personal data for third parties. The data of data processor is stored on the following Server:
Name: Rackforest Kft.
Seat: 1116 Budapest, Sáfrány utca 6.
VAT No.: 14671858-2-43
The above third party professionals provide the server services. They process the data solely in the interest of and in accordance with the conditions of Chemaxon. Google Analytics and Hotjar software are used on the website, however only statistical data of generic characteristics are processed, individual identification is not possible.
Some of our pages or sub-sites may use additional or different cookies to the ones described above. If so, the details of these will be provided in their specific cookies notice page. You may be asked for your agreement to store these cookies. These are:
• Google Analytics (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US/)
• Google Tag Manager (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en/)
• Google Ads (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en/)
• Google Ads for remarketing (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en/)
• LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy/)
• Hotjar (https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011789248-Hotjar-Cookies/)
• Zoom (https://explore.zoom.us/en/privacy/)