This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") for all ChemAxon's software product including without limitation any of such mentioned herein (hereinafter referred to as "SOFTWARE PRODUCT") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or an entity) and ChemAxon Ltd. and its suppliers (you, ChemAxon and its suppliers together hereinafter referred to as “Parties”; for avoidance of doubt, third party is not the Parties).
You agree that your use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT acknowledges that you have read this EULA, understand it, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
This EULA applies to all SOFTWARE PRODUCT of ChemAxon.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE; LICENSE FEES
Subject to the terms and conditions herein, ChemAxon hereby grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right and license to install, execute, internally host and use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may install each instance of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer or on the nodes of computer networks for which ChemAxon provided the license. The license conditions of SOFTWARE PRODUCT are subject to limitations that are fully specified herein or as set forth on the applicable license addendum, invoice or other documentation agreed between you and ChemAxon in writing (“Applicable Documents”). If you do not have particular existing end-user license agreement for SOFTWARE PRODUCT with ChemAxon, you hereby acknowledge and accept the license conditions pursuant to this EULA and Applicable Documents, which also form part of legal agreement between you and ChemAxon. In the event of a conflict between this EULA and said Applicable Documents, the Applicable Documents prevail.
- Limitations of usage of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Unless the use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT fulfills any of the conditions described in Sections 1.2.-1.6. the terms of your license are governed by this EULA and any conditions stipulated in the Applicable Documents that you will receive / have received pertaining to your purchase of the license of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Payment conditions limit
with the following exceptions:
- the number of users who may access and use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT
- the number of nodes in a computer network, which may access the SOFTWARE PRODUCT
- the number of servers that are allowed to store copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT
- the number of copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, which may be stored on the server(s)
- the location of the server(s) storing the SOFTWARE PRODUCT
- Plugin pricing is also based on number of users. However notice that in case of plugins, unlike other products, "USERS" are those who generate predictions AND those who access the data generated and/or make informed decision based on the data generated.
- Unlimited calculations are available only with licenses sent by ChemAxon.
- Without a valid license, calculations are only available in demo mode for evaluation.
- Free usage of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for evaluation. You may access and use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, for the sole purpose of testing it for a period of three (3) days.
- Free usage of Marvin Applets and Marvin Beans for secondary and high schools. Marvin Applets and Marvin Beans may be accessed free of charge by secondary and high school teachers and students for internal and non-commercial purposes. This means that the school may not perform any services or commercial activities other than regular teaching.
- FreeWeb License. Free usage of certain SOFTWARE PRODUCT listed at (“FREEWEB SOFTWARE”) for free Internet sites. The FreeWeb License lets the owners/managers of non-commercial and no login websites and portals to use ChemAxon’s technology to add chemical representation, search and structure property prediction to their sites at no cost under the conditions described below:
- The FreeWeb License is assigned only to named individuals or groups (organizations, institutions or companies, or consortia, units, departments of legal entities) who make a freely accessible (no login) and non-commercial (i.e. not commercial or related to any commercial activity either directly or as a means of promoting or soliciting business) web site.
- The license keys cannot be transferred beyond the named individuals or groups for the website to whom originally granted.
- The term of the license is two years, subsequent licenses will be provided by ChemAxon upon request.
- Only FREEWEB SOFTWARE is covered by the FreeWeb License.
- Calculator Plugins can be used only for structural content held by the website. The FreeWeb may not use license keys of the FREEWEB SOFTWARE to enable structure based calculations provided by Marvin interface or to perform structure based calculations on structures submitted or drawn by site users.
- ChemAxon makes no charge for the FREEWEB SOFTWARE under the FreeWeb License.
- ChemAxon makes no charge for software upgrades or support provided via the Technical Support Forum for software provided within the FreeWeb License.
- Neither the licensee, commercial or academic partners nor any of its employees (if applicable) may receive funds or payments in kind related to the performance of the provided software.
- Neither the licensee, commercial or academic partners nor any of its employees (if applicable) may receive direct or indirect revenues, incomes or payments of any kind generated, resulted by or related to the content of the web site (e.g. no advertisement allowed on the site).
- No products, applications, services or any other delivery of software performance which contains the FREEWEB SOFTWARE are allowed without the written permission of ChemAxon.
- All implementations of the FREEWEB SOFTWARE should credit ChemAxon by placing a logo (image here) with a link to http://www.chemaxon.com, on all the relevant pages or sections of the implementation where the FREEWEB SOFTWARE is providing functionality or content.
- Any publications or presentations (if any) based upon implementations or data generated by the FREEWEB SOFTWARE must cite ChemAxon. For specific citation information please see our details located here. Where Calculator Plugin result comparisons are being studied written permission from ChemAxon is required before publication.
- Free usage of MarvinSketch, MarvinView, MarvinSpace, MolConverter
Marvin is ONLY free if it is used on a standalone basis by legal entities without any for-profit activities. The non-commercial usage of these applications is free of charge provided that they are not used as integral parts of other applications including but not limited to any ChemAxon applications or any of your or third party’s software products or applications.
MarvinSketch, MarvinView, MarvinSpace and MolConverter applications may be accessed:
The license does not include the Calculator Plugins.
- by downloading the Marvin Beans or the JChem package and running the appropriate batch files, shell scripts (
molconvert) or desktop launch. (Other usages of Marvin Beans or JChem are not free of charge.)
- as Java Web Start applications from a page at ChemAxon's web site. (Only MarvinSketch, MarvinView, and MarvinSpace.)
- Free academic packages
The Academic package does not allow any transfer of licenses or use of SOFTWARE PRODUCTS for third parties whether or not that third party is a private individual or an institution nor charges to be made by license holders for use or deployment of SOFTWARE PRODUCTS provided under an Academic package. This means that the holder of the Academic Package may not perform any services or commercial activities.
- For teaching:
ChemAxon offers its AcPack software package free of charge for education.
- For research:
ChemAxon offers its AcPack software package free of charge for a period of 2 years from date of license issue to users conducting original academic research on condition that any presentation or publication of data generated using SOFTWARE PRODUCTS include a credit to ChemAxon. Additional free of charge periods can be applied if at least one publication, including correct credit, resulting from the research can be demonstrated. Following the free of charge period(s) the usual academic rate will be applied.
The license for JChem Base allows maximum 3 searches per minute.
- Commercial Academic Research License. The Commercial Academic Research License related to Academic research only (as described in Section 6.b.) where there may be commercial research usage e.g. without limitation (i) provision of server based services built by academic research groups, (ii) operation of portals supporting postgraduate research programs or (iii) use of databases of gathered data for the purposes of mining/analyzing/etc. by a department or an institution under the conditions described below:
The Commercial Academic Research License is assigned only to named individuals or groups (units, departments of degree granting educational settings) who carry out research funded by commercial entities or want to access shared, central or remote databases. The Academic Research Commercial License allows
Only ChemAxon software listed at this ChemAxon's web page is included in the Commercial Academic Research License. The license fee for a single department is EUR500/user/year. No products, applications, services or any other delivery of software performance which contains the provided software are allowed without the written permission of ChemAxon. Furthermore, under the Commercial Academic Research License, you may not
- obtaining license for all users (no need for each user to get and maintain their own licenses).
- centrally deploying and sharing data across all users using our JChem for Office, Instant JChem, Plexus Discovery and desktop applications.
- building custom or centralised data systems, using Marvin, JChem or other technologies including compound registration on various databases, using various interfaces to curate, input, generate and report data and chemical structures.
- accessing or building shared systems for discovery functionality (clustering, library enumeration, fragmentation, structure characterization and virtual screening), and integrating within systems via server.
- transfer the license keys beyond the named individuals or groups for whom originally granted.
- use the functionality outside of the university or with unlicensed individuals.
- share or distribute large numbers or batches of ChemAxon structure based calculations (Calculator Plugins) to external organizations except in the case where data derived from ChemAxon structure calculation is presented without the contributing ChemAxon data included. The reporting of a small number of ChemAxon structure generated data (approx. less than 100 structures) in support of reporting is permitted.
- have email or telephone support. ChemAxon provides assistance only through the technical support forum.
- expect guarantee of feature development.
- Compliance Checker™ License. The Compliance Checker™ license is available on an annual basis for a complete software-database package as detailed on its product page. For the purpose of this license, the term SOFTWARE PRODUCT used in this EULA means the software and the database altogether so that terms and conditions herein apply for both the software and the database except as provided. Besides, this license has special limitation of use. According to this, under the Compliance Checker™ license, you may not
- copy, transfer, move or use databases in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT from or in other software than Compliance Checker™;
- modify the SOFTWARE PRODUCT without the written permission of ChemAxon or Patcore (Chapter “REDISTRIBUTABLE COMPONENTS” below in this EULA does not apply for this license); and
- develop similar database by referring the databases provided with Compliance Checker™.
- ChemCurator License with CLiDE™. For the purpose of this license, the term SOFTWARE PRODUCT used in this EULA also includes CLiDE, Keymodule's proprietary software. The CLiDE license is available together with ChemAxon's ChemCurator. This license has a special limitation of use such as
For more restrictions, please refer to Keymodule's License Agreement for CLiDE.
- installation and use of CLiDE are only allowed via ChemCurator as a desktop application,
- any other use, including unlimited server-side usage, is strictly prohibited, and
- Chapter “REDISTRIBUTABLE COMPONENTS” below in this EULA does not apply to this license.
According to the license conditions, ChemAxon shall submit an invoice to you. Payment of invoices shall be made within thirty (30) days of the receipt by you of such invoice.
In addition to the rights granted above, ChemAxon grants you the right to use and modify the example files provided with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT designated as "Examples" for the sole purposes of designing, developing, and testing your software product(s).
YOU MAY NOT:
- use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or make copies of it except as permitted in this EULA,
- translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT except to the extent the foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation,
- use any Applets for internal development purposes and shall not, except as permitted hereunder,
- use them to replicate for its own benefit any features and/or functionalities to be embedded into your software product(s) which already exists as a feature and/or functionality in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and
- use them in any way which competes with, or may have the potential to substitute and/or compete with, the features and functionalities of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT
- rent, lease, assign, or transfer the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or its components to a third party without the written permission of ChemAxon,
- redistribute the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or its components (except for the Examples) or transfer your license to a third party without the written permission of ChemAxon,
- use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, without the express prior written consent by ChemAxon, in conjunction with any software, programs or databases which are governed by a license commonly referred to as open source, free software, copy left, or community source code license, including, without limitation the GNU General Public License, the GNU Lesser General Public License, or the Mozilla Public License (collectively, “Open Source Software”) in any way that could (i) create, or purport to create, obligations on ChemAxon with respect to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT; (ii) grant, or purport to grant, to any third party any rights to or immunities under ChemAxon’s intellectual property or Intellectual Proprietary Rights in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT; or (iii) cause, or be interpreted or asserted to cause, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or any part thereof to become subject to the terms of any Open Source Software license,
- remove, in no event, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT from your principal place of business as registered without the express prior written consent of ChemAxon.
2. SUPPORT SERVICES
ChemAxon may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Support Services include free downloading of upgrades and technical support by e-mail or phone. Use of Support Services is governed by ChemAxon policies and programs described on ChemAxon's website or in other materials provided by ChemAxon. Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the support services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and is subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA.
Upgrades can be downloaded from ChemAxon's website (www.chemaxon.com).
- Annual licenses: Support services may be accessed for a period of up to 12 months from the date of the purchase of the annual license.
- Perpetual licenses: During the first 12 month period from the date of the initial license purchase support services are included in the license. Thereafter upgrades can be accessed by subscribing to our support services, details of which are in the Applicable Documents relating to the license purchase.
When needed ChemAxon will send you an updated LICENSE KEY for any new upgrades.
You may use the resulting upgraded product only in accordance with the terms of this EULA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a component of a package of software programs that you licensed as a single product, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
This EULA and license of SOFTWARE PRODUCT shall remain in effect only for so long as you are in compliance with the terms and conditions of this EULA and as your license is valid in accordance with any further conditions agreed in the Applicable Documents. Without prejudice to any other rights, this EULA may be terminated by ChemAxon if you fail to comply with any of its terms or conditions and fail to cure such breach within 15 days of receipt of notice from ChemAxon. You may terminate the EULA at any time. You agree, upon termination by either Party, to destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The provisions of this EULA that protect the proprietary rights of ChemAxon and obligations of Sections 4 and 5 of this EULA will continue to be in force even after any termination. Upon termination, ChemAxon may also enforce any rights provided by law.
All titles and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, text, and applets incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT) are the proprietary products of ChemAxon and are protected by copyright law. You acquire only the right to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT granted herein and do not acquire any rights of any ownership. You acknowledge that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in source code remains a confidential trade secret of ChemAxon. ChemAxon may have trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights covering the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You are not granted by this EULA any license to these patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights except as expressly provided herein. ChemAxon reserves all rights not expressly granted. You shall not, without ChemAxon’s prior written consent in each instance, use in advertising, publicity, supplier listings or otherwise, ChemAxon’s names, trademarks or service marks.
5. LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided on an "as is" basis, without any other warranties or conditions, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantable quality, satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or those arising by law, statute, usage of trade, course of dealing or otherwise, except as expressly set forth herein. The entire risk as to the results and performance of the product is assumed by you, except as expressly set forth herein. Neither ChemAxon nor our dealers or suppliers shall have any liability to you or any other person or entity for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, loss of revenue or profit, lost or damaged data or other commercial or economic loss, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or they are foreseeable. ChemAxon is also not responsible for claims by a third party, except as expressly set forth herein. Our maximum aggregate liability to you and that of our dealers and suppliers shall not exceed the amount paid by you for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The limitations in this section shall apply whether or not the alleged breach or default is a breach of a fundamental condition or term or a fundamental breach. Some states/countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
The limited warranty above in this Section 5 shall only apply if:
- the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is used pursuant to this EULA and under normal conditions and in accordance with the SOFTWARE documentation and specification;
- you without undue delay have given ChemAxon notice of any errors, defect, non-conformities or deviations of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT from the specifications and has provided a warranty fault report to ChemAxon presenting a specification of the error, promptly after the error has been discovered by you;
- you have given ChemAxon every opportunity to remedy such error, defect, non-conformity and deviation.
ChemAxon represents and warrants on an ongoing basis that: (1) the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, as delivered, will perform in substantial accordance with the documentation provided with such SOFTWARE PRODUCT; and (2) to the best of ChemAxon’s knowledge, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and related materials, and/or any services performed by ChemAxon hereunder, or the use of any of the foregoing by you will not constitute an infringement, misappropriation, violation or unlawful use or disclosure of any intellectual property or other right of any third party and (3) ChemAxon has the right to grant the rights to third parties’ product granted herein without the need for any assignments, consents, approval, immunities, releases or other rights not yet acquired.
In no event will ChemAxon be liable to you for any consequential, incidental, or special damages, including any lost profits or lost savings or good will, even if a ChemAxon representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party or infringement thereof arises out of, without limitation:
- Use of other than the latest unmodified release of SOFTWARE PRODUCT made available to you by ChemAxon if such infringement would have been avoided by the use of such release of SOFTWARE PRODUCT,
- Use of software after receiving notice, or having reason to believe, that SOFTWARE PRODUCT infringes a patent or copyright of a third party, unless, after written notice thereof is given to ChemAxon, ChemAxon then authorizes in writing the continued use of SOFTWARE PRODUCT,
- Unauthorized modification of SOFTWARE PRODUCT by you, or
- Your other negligence or willful misconduct, or breach of this EULA by you.
This EULA constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between the Parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. This EULA shall be governed by the laws of Hungary without regard to conflict of laws principles. Neither Party shall be entitled to assign or otherwise transfer its rights and obligations under this EULA in whole or in part to any third party without the prior written consent of the other Party. This EULA may only be modified in writing signed by duly authorized representatives of the Parties. Each Party is free to enter into similar agreements with other parties.
7. BUNDLED THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS
Marvin uses software developed by:
- Aloe Swing Extension Package:
cb.aloe.swing.tools having LGPL license
- JGoodies Forms is a free library.
- JGoodies Looks is a free library.
- Jep - Java Math Expression Parser, see license.
- Jacob Java - Com Bridge.
- IKVM, see license. We added some modifications to the original sources, since originally it does/did not support everything we need.
- InChITM Material by IUPAC 2005©
- JNI-InChI is Copyright © 2006-2010, Sam Adams. JNI-InChI is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License e as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. (SeeGPL, LGPL licence.)
- Apache XML-RPC is licensed under Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004.
- Json-org (JSON), see license.
- SOAP with Attachments API for Java (SAAJ).
- WSDL4J (SOAP) is licensed under Common Public License 1.0.
- JCommander is licensed under Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004.
- antlr, licensed under the BSD Licence.
- dk.brics.automaton, licensed under the BSD License.
- bcprov, licensed under the MIT X11 License.
- commons-codec, licensed under the Apache License 2.0.
- commons-compress, licensed under the Apache License 2.0.
- commons-exec, licensed under the Apache License 2.0.
- commons-logging, licensed under the Apache License 2.0.
- commons-lang, licensed under the Apache License 2.0.
- fontbox, licensed under the BSD License.
- freehep, licensed under the LGPL 2.1.
- guava, licensed under the Apache License 2.0.
- jai, licensed under the license agreement.
- jcampdx, licensed under the GNU LESSER GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE 2.1.
- jempbox, licensed under the Apache License 2.0.
- juniversalchardet, licensed under the MPL 1.1.
- pfdbox, licensed under the Apache License 2.0.
- regexp, licensed under the Apache License 2.0.
- tagsoup, licensed under the Apache License 2.0.
- tesseract, licensed under the Apache License 2.0.
- tika, licensed under the Apache License 2.0.
- ws-commons-util, licensed under the Apache License 2.0.
- xmlbeans, licensed under the Apache License 2.0.
- xz, public domain.
- Image formats:
- MarvinSpace is based on JOGL, a Java interface to OpenGL under Berkeley Software Distribution (BSD) License
- MarvinSpace uses the DualThumbSlider component of Genomics Institute of the Novartis Research Foundation (GNF)
- Name to structure and Structure to name use names from the DrugBank database.
Marvin JS uses:
JChem uses software developed by:
JChem distribution contains the following JDBC drivers
- HSQLDB, see license.
- JDBC driver for DB2: The db2jcc.jar file included in JChem may not be 1) used for any purpose other than to enable JChem to access DB2 databases, 2) copied (except for backup purposes), 3) further distributed, or 4) reverse assembled, reverse compiled, or otherwise translated. JChem CONTAINS Runtime Modules of IBM DB2 Driver for JDBC and SQLJ (c) Copyright IBM Corporation 2006 All Rights Reserved
- Microsoft SQL server, see the license
- MySql JDBC driver MySQL open source software is provided under the GPL License. OEMs, ISVs and VARs can purchase commercial licenses.
- Composite database driver
- Derby, licensed under the Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004.
- Oracle JDBC drivers, see the driver
- PostgreSQL JDBC driver, see license.
- jtds, licensed under the GNU LESSER GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE.
JChem Oracle Cartridge also incorporates the following software:
Apache Commons Pool licensed under the Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004.
JChem PosrgreSQL Cartridge uses:
- PostgreSQL, licensed under the PostgreSQL licence
- Boost, licensed under the Boost Software License - Version 1.0 - August 17th, 2003
- AspectJ licensed under the Eclipse Public License - v 1.0
- Apache POI, licensed under the Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004
- org-slf4, see the license
- net.sf.jgrapht:jgrapht, licensed under the Eclipse Public License - v 1.0
- org.codehaus.jackson:jackson-mapper-asl, Open Source (Apache License – or, until 2.1, alternatively LGPL)
- com.google.code.findbugs, licensed under the Lesser GNU Public License
- org.mapdb:mapdb, licensed under the Apache 2 license
- org.apache.cxf:cxf-rt-rs-client, licensed under the Licenses for CXF 2.3.0
- org.apache.thrift:libthrift, licensed under the license
- commons-configuration:commons-configuration, licensed under the license
- args4j:args4j, licensed under the MIT License
- viz.js, licensed under the Eclipse Public License - v 1.0
- http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.9.1/jquery.min.js, licensed under the MIT License
- c3.js, licensed under the MIT License
JChem Web Services also incorporates the following software:
Instant JChem also incorporates the following software:
Apart from software bundled with Marvin and JChem, Instant JChem incorporates:
- Spring Acegi security, licensed under the Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004.
- AOP Alliance, licensed under Public domain.
- dom4j, licensed under BSD license.
- FreeHEP, licensed under LGPL license.
- CGLIB, licensed under the Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004.
- GPars, licensed under Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004.
- Groovy, licensed under Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004.
- Apache Commons BeanUtils, Collections, DBCP, Digester, Lang, Pool, all licensed under the Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004.
- Eclipse Java development tools (JDT), licensed under the Eclipse Public License - v 1.0.
- iText, licensed under the LGPL license.
- JACOB, licensed under the LGPL license.
- JCIP Annotations, licensed under Creative Commons.
- Apache POI, licensed under the Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004.
- Jasper Reports, licensed under the LGPL license.
- Derby, licensed under the Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004.
- JDBC Oracle driver, licensed under Oracle licensing.
- JFreeChart, licensed under LGPL.
- JOutlookBar, licensed under Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004.
- JSQLParser, licensed under LGPL.
- Microba, see license.
- Log4JDBC4, licensed under Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004.
- OData4j, licensed under Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004.
- OpenCSV, licensed under Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004.
- Spring Framework, licensed under Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004.
- Spring LDAP, licensed under Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004.
- Spring Security, licensed under Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004.
- TagSoup, licensed under Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004.
- Netbeans, see license.
- Spring Framework, licensed under the Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004.
Compound Registration also incorporates the following software:
Apart from software bundled with Marvin and JChem:
Plexus Suite also incorporates the following software:
Apart from software bundled with Instant JChem:
cglib ASF 2.0 licensed under the Apache License 2.0
logback-classic licensed under GNU Lesser General Public License, Version 2.1
logback-core licensed under GNU Lesser General Public License, Version 2.1
gson licensed under the Apache License 2.0
guice licensed under the Apache License 2.0
java-xmlbuilder licensed under the Apache License 2.0
forms licensed under the BSD Licence
liquibase-slf4j licensed under the MIT License
c3p0 licensed under GNU Lesser General Public License, Version 2.1
mchange-commons-java licensed under GNU Lesser General Public License, Version 2.1
jersey-client CDDL 1.1
jersey-core CDDL 1.1
jersey-grizzly2 CDDL 1.1
jersey-grizzly2-servlet CDDL 1.1
jersey-server CDDL 1.1
jersey-servlet CDDL 1.1
jersey-multipart CDDL 1.1
jersey-spring CDDL 1.1
jersey-test-framework-core CDDL 1.1
jersey-test-framework-grizzly2 CDDL 1.1
qdox licensed under the Apache License 2.0
commons-beanutils-core licensed under the Apache License 2.0
commons-io licensed under the Apache License 2.0
jsr250-api licensed under the COMMON DEVELOPMENT AND DISTRIBUTION LICENSE (CDDL)
validation-api licensed under the Apache License 2.0
jsr311-api licensed under the CDDL License
jstl licensed under the CDDL License 1.1
jcip-annotations licensed under the Apache License 2.0
equalsverifier licensed under the Apache License 2.0
au-com-bytecode-opencsv licensed under the Apache License 2.0
com-mysql-jdbc licensed under the GNU General Public License, Version 2
Netbeans, see license.
xerces-2.8.0 licensed under the Apache License 2.0
xml-apis-1.0.b2 licensed under the Apache License 2.0
xmlbeans-2.5.0 licensed under the Apache License 2.0
xmlrpc-client-3.1.3 licensed under the Apache License 2.0
xmlrpc-common-3.1.3 licensed under the Apache License 2.0
xml-apis licensed under the Apache License 2.0
xmlunit licensed under the BSD Licence
- Angular version 1.2.18, https://angularjs.org/ - licensed under the MIT License
- Angular-cookies version 1.2.18, https://github.com/angular/bower-angular-cookies - licensed under the MIT License
- Angular-dragdrop version 1.0.7, http://codef0rmer.github.io/angular-dragdrop - licensed under the MIT License
- Angular-mocks version 1.2.18, https://github.com/angular/bower-angular-mocks - licensed under the MIT License
- Angular-resource version 1.2.18, https://github.com/angular/bower-angular-resource - licensed under the MIT License
- Angular-route version 1.2.18, https://github.com/angular/bower-angular-route - licensed under the MIT License
- Angular-sanitize version 1.2.18, https://github.com/angular/bower-angular-sanitize - licensed under the MIT License
- Backbone version 1.0.0, http://backbonejs.org/ - licensed under the MIT License
- Clamp.js, https://github.com/pdkovacs/Clamp.js.git
- D3 version 3.4.12, http://d3js.org/ - licensed under the BSD License
- jScrollPane version 2.0.14, https://github.com/vitch/jScrollPane - licensed under the MIT License and the GPLv2 License
- jQuery version 2.1.0, http://jquery.com/ - licensed under the MIT License
- jQuery-UI version 1.11.2, http://jqueryui.com/ - licensed under the MIT License
- jQuery-Layout, http://layout.jquery-dev.com/index.cfm - dual-licensed under the GPL and MIT Licenses
- Handlebars version 1.3.0, https://github.com/wycats/handlebars.js - licensed under the MIT License
- Lo-Dash version 2.4.1, https://lodash.com/ - licensed under the MIT License
- Modernizr version 2.6.3, https://github.com/Modernizr/Modernizr - licensed under the MIT License
- ngStorage, https://github.com/gsklee/ngStorage - licensed under the MIT License
- NVD3 version 1.1.15-beta, http://www.nvd3.org - licensed under the Apache License 2.0
- Plupload version 2.1.1, https://github.com/moxiecode/plupload - licensed under the GPLv2 License
- React version 0.11.2, http://facebook.github.io/react/ - licensed under the BSD License
- Require-CSS version 0.1.5, https://github.com/guybedford/require-css - licensed under the MIT License
- RequireJS version 2.1.11, http://requirejs.org - licensed under the new BSD and MIT License
- RequierJS-Text version 2.0.10, https://github.com/requirejs/text - licensed under the new BSD or MIT License
- SlickGrid version 2.1.0, https://github.com/mleibman/SlickGrid - licensed under the MIT License
ChemCurator also incorporates the following software:
Apart from software bundled with Marvin and JChem:
ChemCurator Integration Server also incorporates the following software:
Apart from software bundled with Marvin and JChem: